Haddon Lodge or the Pepperpot Castle (grid reference SS 988 287) at Upton in West Somerset was built as the lodge to Lady Acland's Drive in the early 19th century. It was enlarged in the late 20th century. It is located on Haddon Drive, which was built by Lady Harriet Acland while she was a widow (1778-1815) to connect Pixton Park at Dulverton, where her daughter the Countess of Carnarvon lived, with her own estates near Wiveliscombe.
Haddon Lodge can be seen from the B3190, although there isn't anywhere safe to park along this stretch of the road to stop and have a good look at it. It can also been seen from the bridleway that runs to the north of the house, although is obscured by a hedge from this direction and can only be glimpsed from the bottom of the garden. It is triangular in plan with 3 hexagonal castellated towers at the corners.