The church is dedicated to St Bueno, who was a 7th century Welsh saint. It is probably pre-Norman but the porch was added in the 13th century. The little spire was added in around 1810. The church is 35 feet long and seats a maximum of 30 people.
St Bueno's Church at Culbone
Nave and Chancel
Culbone's only house
Culbone Church on a sunny day
The footpath heading west from the church up Withy Combe runs through this tunnel